SEARCH MUSIC / ARTIST

lundi 5 juillet 2010

Electro wave

Well, I will not hide that i'm at the sea and have not much time to post.
Nevertheless, Here is some tracks for today ;)


Comment : Commercial -> A futur hit ?
Don't know but this f***in' melody stay in my head !
The Vengeance vocal is not so exciting ...
Rate : 7/10


Comment : A cool dirty remix of prodigy
Rate : 7/10


Comment : Seb. B. hasn't make something as good since too long
(try also this one this is my favorite remix of him)
Edit : Woow sorry I haven't seen that it was a short version :x
Rate : 8/10


Comment : Another one ? :o Sebastien Benett is maybe a good remixer all things considered !!
I really like this one !
Rate : 9/10

Comment : Fat track but this is not my cup of tea... I know that some of you will like it.
Rate : 5/10

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire